Competition terms and conditions
General information and rules about competitions held by Reelight.com
The competition is managed by Reelight ApS, Hasselager Centervej 11 at, 8260 Viby J. Any queries regarding the competition must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 86742490.
- All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted the pictures are tagged with the presented tags : #ReelightMyFire and / or @ReelightDenmark
- Entries will be judged by Reelight. All decisions are final. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by Reelight for advertising purposes. Reelight claims the right to announce the name and the city of the winner of a competition on our own social media platforms as well as on the website Reelight.com.
- The prize will be given in the form of a full order refund, up to €100, of the customer's last purchase at Reelight. The purchase needs to be made within the last 12 months from the date of the entry. Alternatively the winner can choose to receive a LUX Light 350 or LUX Light 700 light.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is non transferable.
- The winner will be contacted via social media platforms, the contestants submit their photo with.
- If no response is received after seven business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- Competitions held by Reelight are for persons over 18 years unless anything else is described in the rules for the specific competition.
- Every person can only participate in the specific competition one time. Any use of fake names or addresses will lead to elimination from the competition.
- When participating in a competition held by Reelight ApS, you give consent to Reelight and their third-parties to register and store your personal data for the purpose of completing the competition and sending the prize. When the competition is over unnecessary personal data will be deleted. In regard to the GDPR law, you have the right to gain insights and edit the information we have on you.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- Competitions held by Reelight have the purpose of being entertaining and competitors can therefore not raise claims toward Reelight afterwards.
- Reelight claims the right to end competitions without warning. Reelights decisions in regard to competitions are final.
- By participating in a competition managed by Reelight one has agreed to the competition terms stated by Reelight ApS.